Followers

Monday, 13 April 2009

Challenge #7 and DT announcement!

This week it is my pleasure to announce the winners of our design team call.
Thank you so much to all that entered, it's been fun ch
ecking out all of your work.
Without further ado here are the names of the five lucky winners. We Had a really tough job and some of the candidates will be asked to do a guest design spot in the near future once again thankyou every one.
Anne

Becky
Cynthia
Enfys
Jem
Congratulations to you all, we will contact y
ou all soon.

Thankyou Jen For all your hard work helping me set up this challenge
WE have to say goodbye to Jen after this week as she is moving on to do her own thing
I am sure you will join me in wishing her good luck with any future ventures .





Now on to this week's challenge - which is

Shape Up

We would like you to make a shaped card

This week we are joined by a very talented guest designer Jacqui, please take the time to check out her wonderful blog.

Jacquia big thank you to Jacqui for joining us this week, we look forward to working with you again.

Here are this week's creations from the design team

Jen




Linda



Linnie



Net




Nicola



Wendy

Please check out the design team's blogs for details of how they made these cards.


To join in the fun please post your card/project on your blog with a link to our challenge and leave us a comment with a link to your work.

We don't mind if you enter your creations for multiple challenges - just have fun!

17 comments:

  1. Here is my spring card especially for you Linnie to say many thanks for choosing me for your DT. Love Cynthia x

    http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/just-for-you-daisy-may.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is the first time I've taken part in this challenge and hope I'll be here much more. Here's mine! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done my shaped card challenge - you'll find it here

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dt cards are super,thanks for choosing me for the design team,the daisy may images are so cute I'll have a great time.janex http://jemscrafting.blogspot.com/2009/04/waiting-for-friend.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Daisy May images now I've finally got round to using them
    My card is
    HereBeryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having another go at cute daisy may. My card is here.
    Love the DT cards. Thanks for looking.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the new DT members! This week's challenge looks awesome so far, so I'll have to try to play. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the new DT! Gorgeous DT cards. Here's mine.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    I am loving your blog and the stamps are so cute I had to buy some.
    You will find my entry to this weeks challenge here :
    http://shelley-craftersbuddy.blogspot.com/

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another thank you card for you Linnie. I loved making it and even went for yellow again.
    Here's my entryAnn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi girls
    This is my first entry to one of your challenges so please be gentle with me lol

    Here is my cardhugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for a lovely challenge you will fnd my effort on my blog
    Bea x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovin' these shaped cards. Am a big fan of shaped cards myself and as the proud owner of a huge family of gorgeous nesties I get to make plenty:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linnie think I might have found you at last LOL Hope this works - have posted the cards you wanted to see on my blog..........still not sure what I'm doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a challenge! I haven't done a shape card before. Here is my entry.

    ReplyDelete