Followers

Monday, 6 April 2009

A very warm welcome to you crafters from a newbie at challenge blogs
Jen is entertaining her family this week so it was left to me to set out the design team samples and next weeks challenge...well as you can all see i am not making a very good job of it lol

The challenge set for next week is

BROWN AND PINK

Last weeks entries were fab and we loved visiting your blogs

Below are this weeks samples by the lovely and talented design team

WE do hope you will join in this week ..our design team call is still open to all.

We will draw out an entry and the winner will receive a download of their choice

Last weeks winner drawn randomly was PINKY please get in touch with your choice of download.
luv
linnie

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great way to start a Monday. Thanks a lot ladies, I am really enjoying entering your challenges. I would love Sheet 13 if possible. Thanks again.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Pinky!
    I don't know whether this is the right place to post my entry for this week but it's here if anyone would like to look.
    It's my first attempt at a Daisy May challenge so I hope it's fine.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog and would love to be considered for your DT. I have posted here. I don't have any Daisy May Images to use, so I hope what I used is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I just ran across your DT call as well and have made this card for the pink and brown challenge. I do not have any of these cute daisy may images yet so I used a sugar nellie. please consider me for the DT here is my entry

    ReplyDelete