Followers

Monday, 11 May 2009

Thankyou all for your fantastic entries last week is it has been sooo hard to choose a winner for our blinkie and a sheet of downloads but the winner is lilacangela please get in touch for your prize.

This week i would like to welcome the very talented Pinky as guest designer she will be with us for the next two challenges and i am sure you will find her cards inspirational.

Thankyou once again to my amazing design team they have some wonderful cards for you this week..although my setting out of the cards this week is a bit ropy ..hurry back Net lol she is off on her jollies at the moment.

We do hope you will join us again this week for your chance of winning ..just remember anything cute you dont have to use my images if you dont have any but of course i do looove to see what you create with daisy.
luv
linniexxx

4 comments:

  1. Hiya,
    Wow I am over the moon,
    Please may I have sheet number 3, the one with the wonderful wedding couple on, my email is angela_easter@yahoo.co.uk,
    Hugs a very happy
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much,
    I love my winning sheet, will use it for this weeks challenge,
    Going to add the blinky to my blog as well,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jem put me your way, when does the challenge finish this week? I want to take part in a challenge and your's is great because we can use any image, I have never stamped before and don't have a printer, so can't use digital images, although, my hubby could print them at his work, but I would like to try stamping and take part in a challenge, when I can figure it out. Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our challenge runs monday to monday soo you have until sunday evening we hope you can join us
    luv
    linnie

    ReplyDelete