Followers

Monday, 6 July 2009

Feeling hot hot hot!

Well hasn't it been hot? Fantastic I say bring on the heat!

But first before we get to the hot stuff lets get down to the nitty gritty - who won that wonderful prize donated by Jill at The Hobby House Well I did the 'random picky thing' and the lucky winner is Moon Goddess Please contact Linnie or me with your details and we'll get your paper in the post. Its lush I know you'll enjoy it.

Right onto this week - as I said HOT! So I asked the DT girls for hot colours. They did just that - careful now these are sizzlers!


Wendy


San



Rainbow lady

Michele Spera



Michele Roos



Lydia


Lora



Linnie



Linda


Jem


En



Becky


Ann

So are feeling hot now? I hope so - off you go and cool down with your papers!

Thanks to everyone who played.

Net -x-

14 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, am I first, that makes a change. The Dt's cards are brilliant as always. My card is Here
    I hope you like it and thanks for looking
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Ladies...Lovin all the bright colors!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya first I must congratulate the DT for the most delicious selection of cards how talented it is delightful to have a nice slow look at each one. Now I know my link however much I try will not work but my entry is on my blog at http://coldwaters2.blogspot.com. I have tried everything even the instructions from Ann but it still won't work.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another week of gorgeous cards from the DT. Thanks for the eye candy each week.

    HERE is my entry for this week.

    eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's me again. Lorraine's work is way too beautiful not to link up so I'm going to try this for her.

    HERE is Lorraine's card for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phew back to having hot flushes after looking at that lot - they are lovely - hope mine is hot enough!! you'll find it here

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are definitely the colors for summer! I was sweating while making this card! Thanks for the challenge, and for the great DT examples :D
    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT cards as always you can see my entry Here

    Thanks for taking the time to look

    Hugs Beccyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

    Here is my card for this challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Nice to work with this theme, Feeling hot hot hot!
    Here is my card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOT for sure with all these colors! :) I love bright, hot colors. Great DT samples! Thanks!
    Here is my card. Thanks for looking!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are all "smokin" hot! I just love these images. See my card here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the lovely papers - sooooo please to receive them - here's a card I made using them. My hot,hot,hot hippy/festival card :-)
    Love the design teams cards too.....great inspiration! Right, will try again with this linking milarky, still done think I've got it but here goes............mmmmmm still not accepting my excuse for a link!
    http://moongoddess-greenman.blogspot.com/2009/07/cute-daisy-mays-hot-hot-hot-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete