Followers

Sunday, 12 July 2009

Three of a kind

Hi there! Well its not been so hot this week has it? Good job we had all your fantastic cards to keep us thinking of summer. So lets get the important stuff out of the way - last weeks winner picked by the random picky thing is Wilma If you email Linnie she'll sort you out your choice of download.

Now onto this weeks challenge. After thinking and scratching my head a bit! I came up with 3 of a kind - quite simply there must be three of one item on the card. Easy huh? As usual the girls have come up trumps. So without further ado.... here we go!

Wendy




San


Michele Spera



Michelle Roos


Lydia


Lora



Linnie



Linda


Jem




Cynthia


Becky

Ann



Aren't these cards simply fantastic!

Oh and some news for you non bloggers you can now enter by email - simply email your photos to cutedaisymay@googlemail.com

Come on what are you waiting for?

30 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea and fantastic cards Ladies!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you random picky thingy for picking me this week -yippppppeeeeeeeeee!! Now to get on with this week's entry - the design team as usual have excelled themselves :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cards this week.

    HERE's my card.

    eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Wilma!! You'll be wearing those pens out!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely designs again Dt. Had fun with this challenge.
    Here’s mine.
    Ciao for now!
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely DT Cards!!! here's mine Thanks for looking:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great challenge! Thanks!
    Here is my card. Thanks for looking!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I finally got some time to craft!
    I made two cards that could fit this challenge.

    here is my card

    here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THIS CHALLENGE- SO IN MY CARD I HAVE 3 SAME BUGS ON THE CORNER
    HERE IS MY CARD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work from the DT as usual, lovely challenge too. here is my card I have the same flowers x 3
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finaly got round to making my card here it is

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm back! Great cars by the DT as always, and a fun challenge. I'll use my Cute Daisy May images in your challenge soon, I promise!
    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here you go love theis site and the DT cards and at least you don't use Mr Linky He's disapeared again!
    Liz xx

    Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  14. brill cards again by the team
    hereis my entry love cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great DT cards! here is my card.
    Greetings from Vienna,
    Caro

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful DT cards as always love looking at them my entry is on my blog at http://coldwaters2.blogspot.com

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun challenge!! here's my 3 snowflakes thanks for looking:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, not sure if I can enter another card, if not then please delete. here is my card
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this challenge.
    I have 3 flowers in mine.
    Here's my card.
    http://itzuvit.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-post_16.html
    Thank u so much!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Challenge,lovely DT creations
    Here’s my entry
    Thanks judexx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous inspiration this week. My card is here
    Thanks for looking.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful work from the design team.
    You will find my card here
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Me again!! Loved this challenge! here's 3 buttons! thanks for looking:)

    ReplyDelete