Followers

Monday, 31 August 2009

Thank you!

Hi there reader! One day there'll be more than one of you... :))

Well let me first of thank you for your lovely entries this week. My there are some talented ladies out there, you certainly gave us some wonderful cards to look at. Oh and the chance to have a nose round your blogs too! So the winner of last weeks 'Blue and Green' challenge is a lady from far across the waves. The random picky thing picked Rleen Well done Rleen (beautiful name!) if you contact Linnie she'll sort you out your prize.

So what did I challenge the DT with this week? Well I thought it would be nice for them to have a thank you card or other item. My way of thanking them for all their hard work.... except they had to make it themselves! I'm not that generous lol

They've come up trumps as usual though.

So here we go.

Gez - guest designer


Net


Ann


Becky


Cynthia


Jem


Linda



Lora


Lydia


Michele


Wendy


Aren't these just fantastic? We're surely blessed with such a talented DT.

So what are you waiting for? Come and play, each week the ransom picky thing will select a winner who can choose a download of their choice. You don't have to have a Cute Daisy May to play but its nice if you do. Email entries to cutedaisymay@gmail.com

Oh I know I have'nt done the clicky names bit - I'll edit those in - I've had to type this one handed as I've a poorly hand ~sobs~

23 comments:

  1. what lovely cards i have made a daisy may wil upload later ...i need to change the sentiment hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super crafting from the team. My effort, using a newly acquired CDM download, is here x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards ladies I cant wait to join so much talent next week, in the meantime you can see my card Here

    Hugs Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha everyone!
    WOW! What a pleasant surprise early this morning when I checked my blog and found out that I won last week challenge. I'm so happy... Mahalo for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate it.
    Stunning creations from the DT. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. some fabby cards from the DTM's... well done all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards from the DT again. My card is
    Here
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards from DT. You'll find my card here. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once again my post disapeared on me.. I really must get some lessons.. great work from the DT

    my effort is here

    http://issyspatch.blogspot.com/

    issy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a fun challenge theme, nice and easy! Love the DT samples, beautiful work!

    here's mine

    Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oho I've been doing a few thank you cards for my blog candy winners, love to enter our challenge, I've picked this one
    Hope you like it!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fun challenge! I like making Thank you cards!
    Here is my card. Thanks for looking!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's my entry for this challenge.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As usual such lovely creations from the DT... and a fab challenge theme... one that's very useful indeed.

    HERE is my entry for this week.

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ladies, beautiful cards!!
    Here is My Card.

    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous job on the inspiration cards DT. HERE's my entry for this week.
    hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete