Followers

Monday, 28 September 2009

Easy as 1 2 3!

Yoohoo!

Anyone for a drink? I'm celebrating getting back into size 12 trousers!

So onto the next most important thing - last weeks winner - is Shell Well done sweetie, contact Linnie and she'll sort you out your prize.

Now onto this weeks challenge. I like to cook so I thought I'd give the girls a recipe challenge. The ingredients were simple

1 ribbon

2 buttons

3 flowers

See that's how I came up with the 123 challenge.... You still with me? Good lets see the DT's super samples.






























Phew!

Aren't those fabulastic? Once again the girls come up trumps!

So come and play! Remember you can enter by email too at cutedaisymay@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. This was a fun challenge, love recipes! Beautiful samples too gals!


    here's mine


    Thanks for looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love d the recipe adn DT samples!!
    here's mine
    Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww all lovely projects again, thanks for the inspiration
    Paula x

    heres mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT cards. I've used the recipe for my card here x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT samples are so adorable!
    Mine is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge

    here mine:

    http://cohenirit.blogspot.com/2009/09/nature.html

    Irit

    ReplyDelete
  7. My very first entry to your challenge, beautiful DT work, my entry is here thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge! Here's my card: http://rachaelscreativemoments.blogspot.com/2009/10/world-card-making-day-challenges.html.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the challenge
    The link to my card is:
    http://yaffgil.blogspot.com/2009/10/different-card.html
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete