Followers

Sunday, 13 September 2009

Hey baby!

Hi Reader! I hope you've all had a lovely week, a lovely if short lived Indian summer. Back to normal now though.

So thank you all for playing last week - you made some lovely things for us to look at. I've fired up the random picky thing and to day she picked Eiyiyi Well done sweetie! If you email Linnie she'll sort you out your prize download.

Now onto this weeks challenge. This week I asked the girls (they like me calling them that!) to make 'baby' their theme. As usual they've come up trumps. So with a virtual drum roll I'll begin!

Ann



Beccy



Becky

Carol



Gez


Jem


Katie



Linda



Lora


Maxine


Lydia


Michele


Wendy


Wow aren't they just super? So come on folks lets see your baby cards. Remember you can email your entry to cutedaisymay@gmail.com So come and play!

Oh I'm not responsible for any broodiness these cards cause ;))

9 comments:

  1. Arn't they fabulous, it's lovely to be among such wonderful creative ladies. janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are so wonderful. All those gorgeous little babes. Beautiful job again this week, DT!

    HERE's my card for this week. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALSO NOT A CARD BUT A LO- STILL PURE BAY THING
    HERE IS MY ENTRY

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gorgeous works of art team
    thanks for this challenge, havent had the need to make any baby cards this year and dont think I have ever made a girl one

    heres mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my card Thanks for a different challenge. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is mine! Great Challenge!http://jodisjunkations.blogspot.com/2009/09/aww-babys.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge and lovely DT work! My card is here
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope I'm not too late.....
    I had four baby cards to make this week so HERE they all are.

    ReplyDelete