Followers

Monday, 7 September 2009

Pink and....



Hi reader! Have you seen summer? If you have let me know because I'm convinced we've gone straight to winter! Brrrrrr!!! sums it up nicely I reckon. So I have some lovely things to show you from out DT team this week - they'll certainly warm you up!

The important bit first though - the winner from last week as selected by the random picky thing is Barbara who entered via email. Email Linnie and she'll sort you out your prize.

So what have the DT got to show you? Well this week I asked for 'pink and' being generous I let them pick which other colour they liked. I know I'm getting soft... Once again they've come up trumps so with out further ado (just in case anyones nodding off) I'll begin!






Wendy


Net


Maxine



Lydia


Lora



Linnie



Linda


Jem




Kate



Gez



Cynthia


Carol




Becky



Beccy



Ann



Well aren't these just super? We're lucky to have such talented and clever girls on our DT.

So come on get out your pink and whatever other colour you like!

Remember you don't need a Cute Daisy May to play and you may enter by email at cutedaisymay@gmail.com.


36 comments:

  1. Fun challenge this week and lovely DT cards!
    here's mine
    thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only just found you after winning some images. Thought I'd better use them :c)
    Here's my Card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cards by the DT team. Hope you like my card. Its Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards from the DT as always. Thanks for the inspiration. Here is my entry for this challenge.
    Have a great day everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous inspirational cards from the DT.
    HERE is my card for this super challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge and some great inspirational cards from Dt.
    Here’s my entry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I posted this card a little while ago but apparently I didnt' post it here! Yikes. Another fabulous week of inspiration cards from the DT!

    HERE's my entry for this week.
    hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgoeus cards from the team you can see my entry
    here love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun challenge and amazing cards from the DT! My entry is Here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards from the DT. Here is my card.
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful cards DT. Welcome Carol to the DT too

    heres mine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable crafting from the DT. My pink and green (mainly) card is here x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great DT cards as always. Thought i'd go for a modern christmas theme HERE is my card.

    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great challenge, love the DT work!
    My card is here.
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous inspiration from the design team. Lovely! Well I'm entering for the first time. So here's my card using pink and one of my favorite colors green. Which can be found RIGHT HERE. Thanks for looking. Go easy on me I'm still learning to color with copics. LOL! Have a great day. ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello girls
    what a great challenge, pink....happy days
    design team has come up trumps, what beautiful works of art
    you can find my card here
    http://handcraftedbycharliesnanny.blogspot.com/2009/09/cute-girly-fairy-card.html
    happy crafting, julie-anne

    ReplyDelete
  17. What pretty DT samples.

    here's mine

    thanks for looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome challenge!! Love the inspiration from the DT!
    You can find mine here.
    Thanks for looking!
    Hugs,
    Momiji

    ReplyDelete
  19. For some reason that did not work. Here is the link..
    http://sweetmomiji.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-girl.html

    Sorry about that!! :)
    Momiji

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there,

    Love the DT inspiration.

    My card is here

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love pink! You can find my card here.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite color!!!
    Here is my card. Thanks for looking!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards. Welcome to the Design Team Carol. I thought I’d use this young lady in the bath as she’ssuch a gorgeous thing.

    Here is my card for this challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab challenge, I chose Pink and Brown. You'll find my card here. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Ladies another great challenge...beautiful cards!!


    Here is my CDM card

    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  26. I DID ALTERED CUTE ITEM FOR CUTE CHALLENGE- AND LOTS OF PINK
    HERE IS MY WORK

    ReplyDelete