Followers

Monday, 5 October 2009

Pink Christmas

Well hello! I've only one thing to say....BRRRRR!!! Oh and roll on summer. OK I know that's two things but I figure they're kind of related... You may guess I'm not into the cold weather.

So enough of my moaning the winner of last weeks 1, 2, 3 challenge is Monica who entered by email. Well done and thanks to everyone who joined in and played.

So this wee I thought I'd help the DT girls get ahead for Christmas, I'm not sure when it is, any ideas anyone? Only kidding I think its in December ;)) So to help them (I know I'm so kind) I asked for Pink Christmas! I've really got into pink so I thought everyone else should too.

Once again prepare to be amazed - these are truly fabulous!












See didn't I tell you they were fantastic?

So come on and play with us. Remember you can enter by email at cutedaisymay@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for a perfect challenge! Love the DT work. My card is here
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi really enjoyed this, great DT cards.
    heres mine
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all the pink cards so much I had to do one too! Here's mine.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi really enjoyed this, great DT cards.
    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my entry for this weeks challenge - and it was fun using a non traditional color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really loved doing this challenge as pink is my favourite colour. Great DT work ladies. I have adapted an everyday image, hope you like it, you can find it here
    http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2009/10/tweet-christmas-carol.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the fun challenge! Here's my card
    .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab theme this week, loved all the DT work, beautiful, my entry can be found here Thankyou for looking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I hope I am in time for this challenge. I have bought my first digi stamps this weekend and made a card with one of them in pink.
    You can find it here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi all,
    I stopped by all the blogs and you are amazing... congrats! your cards are beautiful. I sent mine by e-mail and I also posted it on SNR group Linnie has if you want to see it. Have a great day everyone!


    ileana

    ReplyDelete