Followers

Sunday, 18 October 2009

I love you!

Well howdy reader! Well you certainly like our Fairy-nuff challenge! We'll have more of those in the future - I seem to think one or two of you might be partial to a fairy...

So over to the importnat bit - last weeks winner. I cranked up the random picky thing and the name that popped up was Kym Well done! If you get in touch with Linnie she'll sort you out your prize.

Now onto this week, you know I said I love you (I do you know) Well I'd like to see a card that shows that. It can be for a celebration or simply to give to someone you love. As usual the DT have come up trumps. So without further ado.....

















So wow! I think that sums them up nicely - thanks you girls, fantastic work as always.

Remember you don't have to have a Cute Daisy May to play and you can enter by email at cutedaisymay@gmail.com

15 comments:

  1. Great challenge!!!
    And great inspiration from the DT ;)
    Mine is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY second new baby card- this one is for boy- same but not the same
    here is my baby boy card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards ladies!
    here's my christmas love
    Thanks for looking:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab theme and wonderful DT work, my tweet with love card is here Thankyou for looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DT Love the cards.
    Here is mine Card
    Thanks Gloria M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great challenge and lovely DT work. My card is here
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Ladies....Here is my card.

    Hugs Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge and lovely cards from the DT.
    Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards from the DT!! Here is my card.

    Warm Winter Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards. What an appropriate topic for me this week as I have been inundated with requests for anniversary cards.

    Here is my card for this challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete