Followers

Sunday, 1 November 2009

Blue Christmas

Hi there reader!

I hope you all had a happy Halloween and weren't too spooked by all the creepy goings on! Thanks to all who entered last weeks challenge. The random picky thing has done his stuff and come up with a winner Alma Email Linnie and she'll sort you out your prize.

Well I think Christmas is definitely going to happen! So I thought how can I help our reader to be organised? Hmmm lets get you to make some Christmas cards! Now the weather has been pants and it made me feel blue...so lets have a Blue Christmas!

The DT have come up trumps again.....







So there you go! Blue for Christmas. We'd love to see what you can do!

Remember you don't need a Cute Daisy May to play (though of course its nice if you do). If you're a none blogger you can enter by email at cutedaisymay@gmail.com

Now all being well Mr Linky should be here! Please link to your card and not your blog.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning cards from everyone this week, just loved the inspiration.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow DT..You rocked on this challenge. Such beautiful creations!
    I'm so in love with Cute Daisy Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super blue cards from the DT. My card is with Mr L x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme this week, I've used one of your digi's on my entry, gorgeous DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete