Followers

Sunday, 22 November 2009

Red Christmas

Well howdy! My its still wild and windy here - I hope its better for you. I know some parts have suffered the most awful weather. Really really hope its improving for you.

Thanks for all your super entries last week - a pleasure to peruse!

So having cranked up the RPT he's picked RibenaRuby Well done! If you email Linnie she'll sort you out your prize.

So onto this weeks challenge - this week I thought we'd go for a slightly more traditional Christmas colour - RED! Well judging by the things the DT girls have made they're liking red too!














So wow! I now they're wonderful aren't they? So are you coming to play?

Oh and make sure you check back next week - we're having a Christmas blog hop!

Please enter by Mr Linky (link to your card not your blog please) or email to cutedaisymay@gmail.com


5 comments:

  1. What a great challenge! I just love to make christmas cards and the cards from the DT are gorgeous!
    Put mine in Mr Linky

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first time playing here. Hope the card will do. It is with Mr Linky.
    Thanks for looking!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards by DT!
    it is so nice when inspiration hits and you have time to act on it!
    thanks for having a look see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT cards!! I linked my Christmas flowerpot card. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete