Followers

Sunday, 8 November 2009

Rrrr awrrrrrr!

Helloooo!!!

Well a big thank you to everyone who joined us for a blue christmas last week. You surely treated us to some super submissions - thank you so much! So I fired up the random picky thing and he chose Dawn! Well done dawn - I loved your card - email Linnie and she'll sort you out your prize.

Now onto this weeks challenge - I wanted the grils to go wild! Or if you prefer I wanted an animal on your card. Well they went wild with excitement ~sniggers~

So here you are - don't worry none of them bite!






So there you are! Fab huh?

Remember for you none bloggers you can enter by email at cutedaisymay@gmail.com

For other hopefully Mr Linkys playing! Please link to your card and not your blog.

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards from the DT! I have put mine in Mr Linky, it's not realy wild, but has an animal lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards - mine is with Mr L x

    ReplyDelete