Followers

Sunday, 15 November 2009

Touchy touchy


Hi there reader!

I really hope none of you suffered any damage in the high winds. It was really wild! Roll on summer I say.

So who was the lucky pick-ee as picked by the random picky thing? Well the RPT picked HazelWell done Hazel! If you email Linnie she'll sort you out your prize.

So onto this weeks challenge - I asked the girls to get touchy! No not touchy - but lets have a little texture to their projects.

They've come up trumps again!

Withought further ado...





.








So there you go! We'd love to see how you incorporate texture into your work. The team has shown a host of good ideas from embossing, to texture to fabrics - what will you do?

Entires by email to cutedaisymay@gmail.com

or via Mr Linky - link to your entry please

6 comments:

  1. Well I never - the random picky thing picked me - yay! thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    I love the cards you are showing, but can somebody please help me!!!
    I don't understand the challenge??? What do you mean with touchy and a little texture!!
    Can someone explane to me what kind of card you would like to see?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous work all
    thanks for the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards from the DT
    Thanks for the challenge hope i have posted mine ok still very new to this lol
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab ideas, left my card with mr linky, thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards!!!!
    I have put mine in mr.Linky. The first time didn't go wel, you can remove that link if you wish!
    I hope I understood the challenge and it's touchy enough?

    ReplyDelete