Followers

Sunday, 10 January 2010

Flower and ribbon


Hello reader!

I hope you're all safe and warm and away from the snow - we've still got lots here. Fingers crossed it goes soon.

A big thanks to all of you who played last week. I've got the RPT going and he's picked Doreen If you email Linnie she'll sort you out your prize.

So onto this weeks challenge, as the title says ribbon and flowers which has been chosen by Katie. Here's what the ladies have done,




Linda





Avril

















So there you are! Super aren't they?

So you can enter via email for non bloggers at cutedaisymay@gmail.com or use Mr Linky. Link to your entry please and not your blog.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for setting these challenges, you ladies have certainly done a good job. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and fabulous cards from the DT!
    I hope I am still in time, because I couldn't reach the blog last week?
    And I am sorry....but I have made a christmas card again! I just love these little christmas children Linnie draws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful selection of cards from the DT, just love the variety and some of those flowers are just gorgeous. Just discovered you via Avril Ann, can ask do you have to use digi images from your store or is it an open challenge, many thanks, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can use any image but there is a freebie to work with if you want to
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete