Followers

Monday, 29 March 2010

For the boys!

Hi reader!

Well it seems spring has sprung... sprung away! I mean snow??? Come on...I don't want more snow! I want sun! Enough of my moaning....

A big thanks to all who played last week, we enjoyed hopping round your blogs looking at your creations. So who did the RPT pick? He picked Beth Email Linnie and she'll sort you out your prize.

So whats the challenge this week? Well Linnie has done some super images of boys. So DT'er Beccy asked for things for boys! As usual the girls have come up trumps.



Heike






Arlene



Christine


Faye



Linda


Linnie


Lorraine



Maria



Pinky


Valerie

Fab huh? So we'd love to see what you do! Please enter via Mr Linky or email cutedaisymay@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE THE DT cards!!! WOW! First time here! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are wonderful. I have a 21 month old grandson, and so now I'm buying more "boy" images. Thanks for such a wonderful blog.

    TFL,

    dj1952 (Debra)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards and so much inspiration.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for not going away (I thought you were) I've entered and hope to keep coming back for your challenges

    ReplyDelete