Followers

Sunday, 18 April 2010

New Whoopsie Daisy card

Morning crafters

We have a beautiful day here despite the volcano doing its best to block out our sun...I have just made my first Whoopsie card yes crafters those who know me will know my cards are always a bit Whoopsie lol

I promise yours wont be if you use my images lol...I found this a dream to colour and believe me i am not the worlds finest colouring in person.
The image can be found here i do hope you like them.
The papers are papermania Blueberry Hill
luv
Linniex

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Linnie
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and a sweet image!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing whoopsie about this one Linnie, you sound and look in great form.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linnie, she is adorable and you did a lovely job with the card.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linnie,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete