Followers

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

And the winner is

Wow what a fantastic turnout for our first challenge ..thankyou to all of you your cards are amazing...I turned on the Number Generator and the winner of the prize 4 sheets of digis winners choice is CEC

The Top three voted by the Design team and winners of one sheet of digis are

1st...30  Pricillastylesi
2nd...23 Denise
3rd...125 GraceN
Winners please e mail me at linniepink@googlermail.com
congrats to you all please get in touch with me with your choice of sheet numbers
Now on to this months challenge RIBBONS AND BOWS 
The Design team have once again weaved their magic and wow look at the beautiful samples
luv
linniexxx


Net








Pinky

Wendy
.
Heike



Rleen


Lorraine



Beccy


Linnie







14 comments:

  1. WOW Thank you...did I win? How exciting :) I am amazed at all these beautiful samples this week.. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, I can not fine an email. Would you please email me? :) heatonup@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linnie, how exciting is this to win your first challenge here. I can't wait to get my digis and make a new card featuring one of your wonderful images. Unfortunately, I also could not find an email here or on the store site. I'm going to take a chance and send you an email at the address I had from Cute Daisy May but if that doesn't work could you please email me so I can get back to you. cwcardcreations@rogers.com
    Hugs!
    Cec
    P.S. Not only can you draw beautifully, but you create lovely cards - a multi-talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for emailing me...LOL found your email. LOL I was looking for it on your side bar, but if it was a snake..well you know the saying..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Thank you so much! I am going to enjoy creating with your lovely images! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations to all the winners from the previous challenge. You guys are back with another fun challenge for this month. Looking forward to another month of ribbons and bows :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely challenge. We all like ribbons and bows. The DT cards were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness... thank you so much! Glad I just saw this.... I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linnie... I tried the email above and it was returned. Tried changing it to google mail. In case you didn't get it, my email is nywening@yahoo.com

    Thanks again! I am absolutely thrilled with your drawings!!!! They are among the best out there!!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge. Beautiful projects from the Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge! Thanks for taking the time to see my card:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fabulous samples ... all so beautiful! And thanks for a fun challenge; thank you for looking at my card. Have a great weekend, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hope you ladies don't mind but I had to play along again

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great challenge and lovely cards!

    xxPaula xx

    ReplyDelete