Followers

Monday, 1 November 2010

Blog Hop

Woohoo!!! Welcome everyone to the first ever WhoopsiDaisy Blog Hop.

Before we get down to the Blog Hop details I'd like to thank you all for coming to play last month. We all enjoyed looking at the entries. The random picky thing has done his stuff and he's picked Daisychain Well done! Email me at linniepink@googlemail.com for your prize.

So what challenge have we set for you this week?.... well seeing as we're having our first ever blog hop we thought we'd have SPARKLE as our theme. So are you going to sparkle with us?

So to play 'Blog Hop' is easy! You need to visit each of the DT blogs in turn. Now each of them will give you a letter, keep those letters and you'll find they spell something. Your last visit is back here and you need to leave a comment to say you've done the hop. Then email your answer to linniepink@gmail.com The winner will receive 4 sheets of WhoopsiDaisy digis as their prize. As if that wasn't enough each DT member is also holding a prize draw on their blogs too. All you have to do is leave them a comment and in one week they draw a winner. That winner receives a sheet of digis including the one used on that blog. Does that make sense? It does in my head;))

In short you have loads of chances to win.

Oh don't post the answer in your comment please.

I really hope you will support the team the samples are just amazing.

So to start you off you need to go to Net

And dont forget we are now weekly so come out to play and get the chance to win a sheet of digis every week

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first ever blog hop! I love your darling little girl images. I'm on my way to the hop now! Thank you also for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Linnie on your very first Blog Hop. I am so glad to be here. Thank you.
    Now let's get party sterted. Hugs. Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have done the hop. It was fun. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Ive done the hop too - beautiful blogs on the way here must say! :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Blog Hop was lots of fun...the DT cards were amazing! The images look like they would be a lot of fun to work with. I couldn't leave a comment on Emma and Susan's blog...it wouldn't seem to load properly from their server. Their card and tag were both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and thanks for a very nice blog hop!! I have finished the hop and I will e-mail you the phrase!! I love all the design team's work! If i had to vote I would have a very hard time selecting! I enjoyed this and look forward to another!!
    ilovetonkinese2athotmail.com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun hop! I have completed it, and I must say that the creative inspiration along the way was simply fantastic! I was unable to leave a comment on Susan and Emma's blog. The links wouldnt not load. lunalayercakemall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog Hop and amazing work by the DT ladies!! well done!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. will be back to do the blog hop - meanwhile, two post-it note holders here with plenty of sparkle x

    ReplyDelete