Followers

Sunday, 28 November 2010

Lets get all Girlie

Snow Snow Snow well that's how it is here in the uk it looks soooo pretty but brrr sooooo cold.I was up early this morning to make my christmas cake ...I weighed out all my ingredients and then shock horror!!!!! I was out of Brandy...Hubby had come home from work sneezing and i gave him the last tot..mmmm improvisation needed here so out came the sherry weeeellll its ok in trifles rofl so hope it tastes ok. Now it's all wrapped and tucked away safe away from hungry husband who is on a diet...Tomorrow i am christmas shopping i love it.
A very big thankyou to all who came out to play with little Daisy last week there are some amazing creations you are sooooo clever
This weeks Winner drawn randomly is Mary Please e mail me at Linniepink@googlemail.com with your choice of two free sheets of digi stamps from my shop
Ok Now on to this weeks challenge set by Angela it's LETS GET ALL GIRLIE..  Design
Team have worked their magic And produced some truly amazing samples.
Angela will be back later with her top three so come back soon.










Sande

Heike



Linnie

3 comments:

  1. Awesome challenge and all of the cards are simply gorgeous! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh... I love all creations by the DT, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete