Followers

Sunday, 21 November 2010

This weeks challenge HOLIDAY

Brrrrrr!!!! it's freezing here in the UK I just put out my bird food we like to feed them through the winter..

Thankyou to those of you who came to play last week..In my shop you may notice a couple of sheets that are a bit different for me...Lots of you need a Card for your man so i did some images that may suit but now it's back to my cuties lol.
...
This weeks challenge has been set by the wonderful   Bonni..her cards are  are amazing so pop over to her blog and say hello.The random picky thingy chose Beth as our winner so please e mail me at Linniepink@googlemail.com with your choice of two sheets of digis..Watch out for our top three winners they will each receive one sheet of digis and a top three banner

TOP THREE FOR THE EASEL CHALLENGE...sorry its late but Betty has not been well enough to choose so i know you will join me in wishing her well.

1.....Julie
2...  Beth
3.... Mary
Please take and display your banner proudly your cards are amazing

This weeks challenge HOLIDAY
The Design team have made the most beautiful cards to give us all inspiration..YOU DONT NEED TO USE A WHOOPSIDAISY IMAGE TO ENTER OUR CHALLENGE BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD.





















Linnie



They are amazing,  what a Team ...Come on in and enter our challenge and make this week the biggest ever

luv
linniex


3 comments:

  1. Oh boy 2 more pages of your lovely images I am so HAPPY, thanks Linnie will get my choices to you in a few. Love everyones work DT and also the theme for this week.
    Hugs
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT inspiration! And yes, it is freezing in Canada - lots of snow where I am from!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards for the holidays ladies! Love them all....and I had fun playing along! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete