Followers

Sunday, 23 January 2011

Valentine and LOOOve

This week has flown by once again..I have lots of new digis suitable for Valentines in my shop Here my Buy one sheet get one sheet free offer finishes 31st January


A sad day today for me as we say goodbye to our dear friend and Dt Member Linda she is stepping down..I am sure we all wish you good luck for the future Linda xxx

A big thankyou to all our Playground players last week stunning entries as always..Our winner is Randomly picked by the Number Generator  And the winner is   Lynnescraps      please e mail me at linniepink@googlemail.com with your choice of two sheets  of digis.


The design team have weaved their magic as always
So Lets get crafting!


















Linnie


Please re enter your submission using the new linky tool we were having problems with the old one so we have changed the linky tool supplier
thankyou



1 comment: