Followers

Sunday, 27 March 2011

Lets glitter and glitz it

Welcome back crafters...glad you enjoyed our Easter challenge last week and you are all feeling like me happy that spring is here at last.
The winner of two sheets of digis is  Hazel    please e mail me at linniepink@googlemail.com.
We say a sad farewell to Chris Olson this week she is stepping down from our happy band so we want to wish her all the best for the future and thankyou for your inspiration Chris.
Now then, on to this weeks challenge..we want to see Glitz and Glitter on your creations the very talented Audrey has given us our challenge, and,the DT have made the most inspiring samples  i just wish photos would do justice to all the sparkle that i know is on these projects.
so come on lets get crafting.





Linnie







Fabby eh!!



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added my photo a few times, but just keep getting the blue frog-face :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations from the DT, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Dt Inspiration and a lovely Challenge! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! what a lovely surprise to see I won the previous challenge - I'll email you with my choice - thank you so much. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Dt cards, I loved some of the images so much that I went ahead and bought them. Awesome.Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty DT inspiration!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete