Followers

Sunday, 25 September 2011

Make your own Embellies

Welcome back crafters...thankyou to everyone who entered our Shabby Chic challenge and they were all stunners...as always our winner is randomly chosen and this week its  detje     please e mail me at linniepink@googlemail.com with your choice of two free sheets.
This week our challenge is once again set by our talented Bonni and we would like you to Make your own Embellishments...this is a fav with me as i love taking a piece of card or a scrap of ribbon and creating an embelli
The DT have created some real stunners to inspire you sooooo lets get crafting.



Heike




Beth






















8 comments:

  1. HEY LADIES,
    Fantastic job on the handmade embellishments!! So unique!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. First in with a card this week! I love making my own embellishments, and Tim's tattered floral dies make it so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun trying my hand at this challenge!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous hand made embellies,great projects too!

    Thanks for a great challenge theme!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found a new favorite cut to use for handmade embellishments (lace labels-you and me scallop) because of this wonderful challenge....thanks!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a great Challenge! Love the DT work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your site! You just got yourself a new fan. Following you via GFC. Playing Blog hop tag, YOU'RE IT! Tag me back at:
    http://my-bloggityblog.blogspot.com/ and on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bloggity-Blog/26056409064411

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards by the DT, wonderful embellies. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete