Followers

Sunday, 29 January 2012

Pink and Brown

Welcome back crafters and thankyou soooo much to the crafters that used WD images in the challenge they were stunning , it has beeh such a difficult job to choose top three ,,but the DT have chosen their favs so

1st  Lorriana you win our prize of two sheets of digi stamps please e mail me at linniepink@googlemail.com
2. melody
3.Hilde
Please take your top three banner from our sidebar

Wonderful news Whoopsidaisy images have been chosen for Joanna Sheens new cd Daisy and Friends it is full of Digis...backing papers and lots of other goodies you can purchase it here FREE P&P too so pop over and take a peek at the video here

This weeks challenge is PINK AND BROWN
The Daisy Diva's have again made some stunners ssoooo lets get crafting
ONLY CARDS USING A WD IMAGE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR TOP THREE
IF YOU DONT HAVE A WD IMAGE YOU CAN FIND A FREEBIE HERE
Mona






Aud

Beth




Karen









5 comments:

  1. These cards are beautiful! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, that I am come among the top 3. I am really happy.
    Do not be mad if I summarize as short, but my English is terrible.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - Is it really me who made top 3? The link doesn't work, but I don't see any other Hilde. I hope to hear from you, and I keep my fingers crossed ♥

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour choice, reminds me of ice cream and stawberry cream chocolates. help I am on a diet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations from the entire DT.Im always insipired by this DT.Thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete