Followers

Sunday, 5 February 2012

Lets get all cute and cuddly

Thankyou  to everyone that entered our challenge there are some real stunners .
Soooo difficult to choose out top three but we have and here they are

1 and winner of two sheets of digis is Joyce please e mail me at linniepink@googlemail.com with your sheet choices
2 Hilde
3 Pinky
Please take your top three banner from our sidebar

This week we ant you to get Cute and Cuddly

Only projects using WD images will be considered for top three
If you dont have a WD image find your freebie here













 Stunning eh!






5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much ladies for the top 3, I will wear it with pride. Another lovely challenge and I have no excuse now with my new cd;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely surprise! Thanks for choosing my card and I really look forward to playing with some new digis. I will be sending my email shortly.
      Joyce xx

      Delete
  2. I had great fun deciding what part of the gate I should pop her, great freebie thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise!Thanks so much ladies for beeing in the top 3 :-))

    Big Hugs
    Hilde
    http://creatingisbeautyful.blogspot.com/2012/02/hearts.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete