Followers

Sunday, 18 March 2012

Layers

Welcome back crafters ...wonderful cards once again from you all the Top three are chosen by the Dt and they are chosen from the creation using WD images....
1. Hazel...winner of two sheets of digis ..please e mail me with your twon sheet choices
2. Bren
3. Hazel
Please take your top three banner from our sidebar

This week we want to see your layers and the Daisy Divas have made some stunners for your inspiration

Please use your WD images to enter our challenge if you dont have one get your freebie here

This week we say goodbye to our Daisy Diva  Bonni ..i want to thank her for her outstanding contribution to the team and wish her luck in her future ventures...her next Dt will be very lucky indeeed to have such a talent joining them...good luck Hunxxxx











2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thanks for choosing me as a Top 3 and the winner of the prize!! I will e-mail you my choices and i will wear my badge with pride!!
    Thanks again!!
    Hugs
    Hazel aka kbrandy4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another fun challenge! Wonderful DT samples! I enjoyed playing along!

    ReplyDelete