Followers

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Punch it out

A big welcome back crafters ....thankyou for joining us this week...A special thankyou to all the crafters that used a Wd image for the challenge....the very best bit for me is to see your work using my images.
I have a special offer in my shop this week a  BUY ONE SHEET get ONE SHEET FREE thats eight digi stamps for £1.99 fantastic value.

Last weeks top three this week are

1.  Sandra please e mail me at linniepink@googlemail.com with your choice of two sheets

2. Hazel

3. Carla
please take your top three winners banner from our sidebar

This week we would love you to PUNCH IT OUT and the Daisy Diva's have some stunners to share with you once again this week...soooo lets get crafting.
Mona

Aud

  Pauline

Jan

Nat


Sande

Christine

Carly

Beth

Karen

Linda




3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much! I will email you soon. I have to say the design teams creations are stunning! All beautiful and special! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card for the Top 3 last time! Congrats to the other winners! Gorgeous samples from the DT for the new challenge! I enjoyed playing along again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful DT cards! thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete