Followers

Sunday, 29 July 2012

LOTS OF LAYERS

Welcome back to a new challenge here at Whoopsi Daisy, a big thank you to those of you who entered last weeks CHRISTMAS IN JULY challenge, your cards were beautiful - we hope to see you again this week for our new challenge.

The winner of last weeks challenge, chosen at random, is:


Please email Pauline at paulinewhoopsi@hotmail.co.uk with your choice of sheet from The Whoopsi Daisy Digi Shop.

Our Top Three from last week has been chosen by Daisy Diva Sande and after much deliberation she has chosen:

Congratulations ladies, please take the Top Three Badge from the side bar and display it on your blog.

We have a new challenge for you this week - LOTS OF LAYERS - we would like to see as many layers as possible on your projects, the more the merrier.

Don't forget we are now an open challenge and will be accepting entries with non Whoopsi Daisy images, but use a Whoopsi Daisy image and you could win more - there is a free image available HERE. Please take a moment to have a look at the rules in the side bar, there are not many, but it might be a good idea to check things out.

We are very pleased and excited to announce that we have two new GDT members joining us for the next six months, so please welcome Janet (cumbrianlass) and Joan (Mirador Makings), just click on their names to go to their blogs and give them a warm welcome.  Both Ladies are joining Team A so make sure you check out their first projects when it is Team A's turn to provide the inspiration.

We have TEAM B providing the inspiration for you this week:

using sheet 356

using sheet 361

MAY 
using sheet 137

AUDREY
using sheet 363

using sheet 367

Now it's your turn to get crafting and join us for our LOTS OF LAYERS challenge.

Please add your link below:

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your top 3, makes me feel good :O) My friend just asked me today if I was putting real hair on my cards, and I said no, she said well in the photo's I saw it looks like it. I showed her my cards in person today! I thought that was a great compliment..hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise to see that I'm the winner for the Christmas challenge. I've emailed Pauline with my choice. Many thanks. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello All
    Congrats to the new team members. I have been to Janet's blog and she makes the most amazing cards am looking forward to seeing her DT makes. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing creations once again. The DT never fail to amaze me with what they come up with...great cards and challenge..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab DT cards and great challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Fab. creations by DT.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great challenge,

    xx Mia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creations by the DT!! I love the challenges and appreciate all your support with your loving comments on my blog. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Gloria

    Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete